HMRC aims to raise £26.3bn this year through more aggressive compliance activity, including tax investigations. The costs of an enquiry can, and do, run into thousands of pounds.
Matthews Hanton are offering a tax investigation package to all our clients to provide businesses and individuals protection in the case of an HMRC investigation.
The average HMRC enquiry lasts 19 months. The cost of professional fees to defend an HMRC enquiry often exceeds £5,000.
Our fee protection package offers:
– Up to £75,000 of accountancy fees
– Full representation to HMRC on your behalf including handling all correspondence and interaction, including attending any 1-1 meetings
– Comfort and peace of mind that we will fiercely defend any enquiry into you or your business
Subscribing also provides unlimited access to a free 24 hours business legal helpline. They offer advice covering all aspects of employment, health & safety and business matters including:
– Debtor issues
– Disciplinary matters
– Contractual disputes
– Small claims court procedures
– Dealing with complaint letters (asserting rights)
– Dealing with statutory demands
– Property disputes
If you would to know more about Tax Investigations please feel free to contact us.