Tax Free Childcare
• Changes came into force October 2018 closing the childcare voucher scheme to new applicants.
• Matthews Hanton can talk you through your tax-free childcare eligibility and options.
• You can get up to £500 every 3 months (£2,000 a year) for each of your children to help with the costs of childcare.
• If you are eligible for tax-free childcare, the government will contribute £2 for every £8 you pay to your childcare provider. This is in addition to the 30 hours free childcare.
• Your child must be 11 or under.
• Are you getting what you are entitled to? If you need advice, please contact Lisa Stedman.