Using Hubdoc via Web Browser
To Upload to your Hubdoc Account Via a Web Browser rather than using the Mobile App.
This would be used in situations where you have invoices saved to a laptop or where you have an invoice that is more than 1 page long, as well as in situations where you have bulk scanned invoices or scanned invoices in general.
1. Go to https://www.hubdoc.com/
2. Login with the same details that you use for the mobile app
3. Press the Green Upload Button at the top of the screen next to the search bar
4. You have two Options when uploading documents
a. Document Upload - This is used when the file you are trying to upload is only for one Invoice, it can have multiple pages, but can only be for one amount
b. Multi Page PDF Split - This is used in situations where you have scanned multiple 1 page invoices as one document and each page represents 1 invoice. This will separate the pages into individual hubdoc files ( The document size is restricted to 50 pages at a time)
5. Click the appropriate option and either browse for or Drag and Drop the Files
6. They will show a uploading progress bar and show complete when the document has been uploaded
7. It may take a moment after it says complete for the invoice(s) to appear in Hubdoc.
The documents will then be ready for processing within your Hubdoc account.